Emergency Medical Institute
New York's premier emergency medical education venue. Operating under Northwell Health's
Center for Learning & Innovation
, the nation's largest Corporate University in health care.
- Northwell Health is New York State's largest private employer and one of the most prominent integrated health care networks.
- Exclusive access to opportunities and experiences that other institutes simply cannot match.
- The Region's Largest, and Most Technically Advanced Educational Facilities
- A Comprehensive Network of 22 Teaching Hospitals
- The Metropolitan Area's Largest EMS System (Emergency and Inter-Facility Transport)
- An Advanced Air Medical Program (Skyhealth)
- One of the Nation's Leading Internationally Accredited Patient Simulation Centers
- Fully Operational Simulated Ambulances
- State of the Art Bioskills Education Center
- Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies
- A Carefully Selected Team of Over 50 Dedicated, Experienced, and Credentialed Emergency Medical Educators