Emergency Medical Institute New York's premier emergency medical education venue. Operating under Northwell Health's
Center for Learning & Innovation, the nation's largest Corporate University in health care.
Northwell Health is New York State's largest private employer and one of
the nation's most prominent integrated health care networks.
- Exclusive access to opportunities and experiences
that other institutes simply cannot match.
- The Region's Largest, and Most Technically Advanced
- A Comprehensive Network of 23 Teaching Hospitals
- The Metropolitan Area's Largest EMS System
(Emergency and Core Transport)
- An Advanced Air Medical Program (Skyhealth)
- One of the Nation's Leading Internationally
Accredited Patient Simulation Centers
- Fully Operational Simulated Ambulances
- State of the Art Bioskills Education Center
- Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at
- Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and
Physician Assistant Studies
- A Carefully Selected Team of Over 50 Dedicated,
Experienced, and Credentialed Emergency Medical Educators